- Opinion: Lessons the livestock industry can learn from COVID-19 – Canadian Cattlemen Magazine
- COVID-19 Confirms Relevance of Animal Health Emergency Management Resources
- Preparing for a foot-and-mouth outbreak – Canadian Cattlemen Magazine
- Canadian Cattlemen – Preparing for a serious livestock disease outbreak
- Alberta Beef Producers – Grass Routes News
- NFAHW Council – Animal Health Emergency Management during a Human Health Pandemic
- Alberta Beef Producers – New transportation regulations in place
- Alberta Cattle Feeders’ Association – The Feed – Your ACFA News
- Government of Alberta – Event: Serious Animal Disease Emergencies
- Banff Pork Seminar – Serious Animal Disease Emergencies Lunch-n-Learn
- 2019-12-21 Rural Roots Canada – AFAC Animal Health Emergency Management (AHEM) Project – How Does It Apply To Your Industry?
- 2019-12-19 The Western Producer – ‘Not ready yet’ for disease disaster
- 2019-12-17: National News Watch – Workshops being organized to inform livestock farmers and organizations about disease outbreak responses
- 2019-12-12 AFAC – Animal Health Emergency Management (AHEM) Project – How Does It Apply To Your Industry?
- 2019-08-29 The Western Producer – Producers need disease information
- 2019-05-30 The Western Producer – Is your farm prepared for a disease emergency?
- 2016-09-01 Ontario Livestock & Poultry Council Newsletter – Enhancing the Capacity for Emergency Management in Canada’s Livestock & Poultry Industry
- 2016-05-19 Alberta Cattle Feeders Association – Are feedlot operators prepared for an emergency?