AHEM in the news
- 2020-01-09 Banff Pork Seminar: Serious Animal Disease Emergencies Lunch-n-Learn
- 2019-12-21 Rural Roots Canada: AFAC Animal Health Emergency Management (AHEM) Project – How Does It Apply To Your Industry?
- 2019-12-19 The Western Producer: ‘Not ready yet’ for disease disaster
- 2019-12-17: National News Watch: Workshops being organized to inform livestock farmers and organizations about disease outbreak responses
- 2019-12-12 AFAC: Animal Health Emergency Management (AHEM) Project – How Does It Apply To Your Industry?
- 2019-08-29 The Western Producer: Producers need disease information
- 2019-05-30 The Western Producer: Is your farm prepared for a disease emergency?
- 2016-09-01 Ontario Livestock & Poultry Council Newsletter: Enhancing the Capacity for Emergency Management in Canada’s Livestock & Poultry Industry
- 2016-05-19 Alberta Cattle Feeders Association: Are feedlot operators prepared for an emergency?
- 2004 DEC Report on the Canadian Poultry Industry Forum (M Taylor)
- 2003 OCT The Canadian Veterinary Journal: Foreign animal disease outbreaks, the animal welfare implications for Canada: Risks apparent from international experience (M Taylor)