Encouraging impactful connections
Beginning in the fall of 2019, we will be holding workshops with industry professionals and producers across Canada. During these sessions we will be:
- Introducing the suite of resources to date
- Discussing the best way to ensure broad distribution and uptake
- Testing skills with emergency scenario exercising, and
- Exploring potential for additional tools and training.
We know that the animal health disease landscape is continuing to evolve. Our plan is to equip key stakeholders so they can keep pace with these changes and protect themselves, their animals and the industry as a whole.
Upcoming producer events
- NOV 29, 2019 – Producer meeting (beef, dairy, pigs), Red Deer, AB – click here to register
- DEC 4-6, 2019 – Manitoba Dairy Conference, Winnipeg, MB
- JAN 7-9, 2020 – Banff Pork Seminar, Banff, AB