- Opinion: Lessons the livestock industry can learn from COVID-19– Canadian Cattlemen Magazine
- Preparing for a foot-and-mouth outbreak – Canadian Cattlemen Magazine
- Preparing for a serious livestock disease outbreak – Canadian Cattlemen Magazine
- Grass Routes News – Alberta Beef Producers
- La gestion des urgences sanitaires animales durant une pandémie humaine – NFAHW Council
- New transportation regulations in place – Alberta Beef Producers
- The Feed – Your ACFA News – Alberta Cattle Feeders’ Association
- Government of Alberta – Event: Serious Animal Disease Emergencies
- Banff Pork Seminar – Serious Animal Disease Emergencies Lunch-n-Learn
- Rural Roots Canada – AFAC Animal Health Emergency Management (AHEM) Project – How Does It Apply To Your Industry?
- The Western Producer – ‘Not ready yet’ for disease disaster
- National News Watch – Workshops being organized to inform livestock farmers and organizations about disease outbreak responses
- Alberta Farm Animal Care – Animal Health Emergency Management (AHEM) Project – How Does It Apply To Your Industry?
- The Western Producer – Producers need disease information
- The Western Producer – Is your farm prepared for a disease emergency?
Articles plus anciens
- Ontario Livestock & Poultry Council Newsletter – Enhancing the Capacity for Emergency Management in Canada’s Livestock & Poultry Industry
- Alberta Cattle Feeders Association – Are feedlot operators prepared for an emergency?